• Before beginning any strenuous exercise program, it is advisable to consult a physician. To the best of
my knowledge and / or after being advised by a physician, I am in good health, and am fully able to attempt all yoga exercises for which I will receive instruction.
• I will follow all instruction given by the instructor (s), participate with the group as possible, and rest when needed.
• I understand that all times during the yoga class that I am responsible for myself and will respect my body’s limitations.
• I understand that all exercise including yoga has inherent hazards and that I chose to participate at my own risk. I will not hold Bikram Yoga Hazel Dell, it’s owners, partners, instructors, or affiliates responsible for any injuries suffered by me while on the premises or in yoga class.
• I understand that there are no refunds, exchanges, transfers, or extensions on any class package.
• Photo/Video Waiver: Attendee understand that by attending classes or events, the attendee grants Bikram Yoga Hazel Dell to use his/her likeness in a photograph and/or video in any and all publications and materials without payment or consideration made to them. The attendee realizes these photos and/or videos become the property of Bikram Yoga Hazel Dell and will not be returned. The attendee authorizes Bikram Yoga Hazel Dell to use, edit, copy, publish or exhibit any photo or video for any lawful purpose. The attendee waives the right to review any photo or video or to obtain royalties from the photo or video. Photos and videos may be taken throughout the day and some photographs/videos will be posted on our web site, social media, and newsletters. Please let the staff of Bikram Yoga Hazel Dell AND Any Photographer know if you do not wish to have your picture/video made public or wish to stay out of the photo/video frame.